Alex is one of the smartest guys I know and he’s been through some amazing evolutions in his life. From getting a hold of a bunch of Tony Robbins tapes at the age of nine, to working for his father at the age of 12 he’s been non-stop ever since. Tremendous guy. Great company. Unreal energy and momentum. Listen carefully as he lays it all out.
Alex Charfen’s Bio:
Alex Charfen is co-founder and CEO of CHARFEN, a training, education and consulting organization for entrepreneurs and small businesses. Alex has dedicated his life to answering the question, How do you make business grow? which evolved into a larger calling to understand How do you help people grow? This transition led him to uncover a previously mislabeled and misunderstood population among us: the Entrepreneurial Personality Type™ (EPT). For the past two decades, Alex has created and curated proven business philosophies, models and strategies geared specifically to entrepreneurs. An expert in business growth having personally consulted for billionaires, the Fortune 500 and global 100 companies, Alex is invited to share his strategies with business owners around the world. He is regularly called upon by major media outlets, including MSNBC, CNBC, FOX News, The Wall Street Journal, USA Today and The Huffington Post to provide his unique views and insights. Alex and his family live in Austin, Texas.
“There is nothing wrong with you and you are not alone.” Alex Charfen
Connect With Alex Charfen
Alex Charfen on Twitter
Alex Charfen on LinkedIn
Alex Charfen on Facebook
Alex Charfen on Instagram
Alex’s Facebook Group
Alex Charfen’s Websites:
The EPT Facebook Group: www.WeAreEPT.com
Alex laid out some gems today. In this episode of The Business Called You Podcast you’ll learn…
- how Alex’s early, unlikely, experience as a consultant immediately threw him into an environment working with insanely successful people.
- how Alex was “phenomenally awkward” as a child and how this profoundly affected him to this day.
- why the question “how do you make business grow” became an obsession in Alex’s life.
- how a trip to a yard sale as a nine year old became a self-help experience that created a level of self-awareness that most adults lack today
- how our natural state should be calm and pain free and how the buzzword of “transparency” is wrong.
- why isolating is the hardest way to be a success in business and why entrepreneurs need more support than most people when they assume they need less.
- why going to the “system” to ask for help and not getting it creates incredible tension and hesitation later in life.
- why focusing on the effect of your contribution means everything.
- and much more…
Books Alex Recommends:
Alex Charfen at Genius Network:
Thank You For Listening
The Business Called You is an ever-expanding global community of like minded business owners who want to expand their knowledge and be on the leading edge of the technology and business thinking that will take their business to the next level. This podcast is for entrepreneurs, small business owners or even start-ups who want to be inspired, and who want tools and actionable strategies to improve their life and their business. Jonathan Edwards brings his ever expanding knowledge as an Olympian and an Entrepreneur to bring you the latest and greatest in tech, psychology, productivity, books, inspiring people.
This podcast is part of Jonathan’s Podcast365 project.
Please leave a comment below.