“You’ll feel better when you help other people feel better.” Chip Franks – JoeVolunteer.com
Connect With Chip Franks
Chip Franks laid out some gems today. In this podcast you’ll learn…
- how listening to the ILoveMarketing Podcast gave Chip the idea for JoeVolunteer.com
- how the project of JoeVolunteer.com helped Chip break out of a depression where he felt he wasn’t living up to his potential.
- how the Daily Practice recommended by James Altucher helped Chip turn his mental state and make him ready to receive the idea of JoeVolunteer.com
- why reaching out and helping other people is the core to our lives
- the best resume ever!
- the Horizon Effect by Dan Sullivan and how you can stay motivated by focusing on how far you’ve come and not how far you need to go.
- Chip’s Sunday practice that keeps him on track and happy.
- how Chip is focusing on the man he needs to become to make all of these projects happen.
- tips Chip is going to use to help make the JoeVolunteer.com app viral.
- The Law of Diminishing Intent and how it ultimately makes everyone “lame”.
- how a chance meeting at a Tony Robbins event led chip to his videographer for JoeVolunteer.com
Key time point
31:30 Chip Franks lays out plans for JoeVolunteer.com and how he plans to make it go viral.
Call Loop so you can text message your customers. Dan Kennedy The ILoveMarketing Podcast
Books we recommend:
Watch the JoeVolunteer.com Video
Thank You For Listening
The Business Called You is an ever-expanding global community of like minded business owners who want to expand their knowledge and be on the leading edge of the technology and business thinking that will take their business to the next level. This podcast is for entrepreneurs, small business owners or even start-ups who want to be inspired, and who want tools and actionable strategies to improve their life and their business. Jonathan Edwards brings his ever expanding knowledge as an Olympian and an Entrepreneur to bring you the latest and greatest in tech, psychology, productivity, books, inspiring people. This podcast is part of Jonathan’s Podcast365 project. Please leave a comment below.