Chris Kennedy is the man. A twenty year Navy aviator and elementary school principle, Chris found himself in Virginia Beach wondering if he was going to continue to be in the military and ended up unemployed. But while online searching the internet for opportunities he realized that he had a story in his head but talked himself out of paper. But one night while waiting for his wife to cook dinner he stepped in his office and started to write his very first book. (Much to his wife’s shock and amazement).
His first book, Red Tide started to sell on Amazon within minutes. And in a few short hours Chris had made his first money on Amazon and was now on the path to a very successful book launch.
“Science fiction with a side of fantasy” Chris Kennedy
Connect With Chris Kennedy
Chris Kennedy on Facebook
Chris Kennedy Websites:
Chris Kennedy laid out some gems today. Listen as he reveals how…
- how not seeing himself as an author actually gave Chris the ability to become an author.
- how the power of “no” made Chris say “yes”
- why not having an agent freed Chris to becoming a successful in a way he never expected.
- how the “who am I” bug bit Chris and he was able to shake it off and click “Save and Publish” The rest is history.
- why fear and self-doubt hinders everyone and how Chris overcame it despite the constant pressure.
- why Amazon can become your best marketing partner and how to get there.
- why Chris teaches other authors now to become best sellers themselves.
- and much more…
Thank You For Listening
The Business Called You is an ever-expanding global community of like minded business owners who want to expand their knowledge and be on the leading edge of the technology and business thinking that will take their business to the next level. This podcast is for entrepreneurs, small business owners or even start-ups who want to be inspired, and who want tools and actionable strategies to improve their life and their business. Jonathan Edwards brings his ever expanding knowledge as an Olympian and an Entrepreneur to bring you the latest and greatest in tech, psychology, productivity, books, inspiring people.
This podcast is part of Jonathan’s Podcast365 project.
Please leave a comment below.