“All the marketing tactics in the world won’t help you unless you have a strategy for those marketing tactics” – Kyle Battis at www.nhstrategicmarketing.com
Connect With Kyle Battis
Kyle on Twitter: @kylebattis
Kyle Battis Websites:
Kyle’s marketing firm www.NHStrategicMarketing.com
Kyle Battis laid out some gems today. In this podcast you’ll learn…
- how businesses ask the wrong question when it comes to setting the strategy for their business.
- how Kyle realized that taping ankles and helping athletes was really not the lifestyle he wanted when he ran into a friend who did the same thing and looked…dead.
- how having gone to school with a top internet marketer, and knowing who he was when he was young, led Kyle to believe that if his friend could do it then he could do it to.
- how businesses get over “lifestyle” creep and get into the correct mindset to really “get” marketing.
- why living simply is sometimes the best way to live.
- how powerlifting has helped inspire Kyle to embrace the ‘kaizen” principle in his life.
- why Kyle really loves the sound of his alarm in the morning. (weird!!)
- and much more!
Tellman Knudson and great hypnosis resources.
Tom Venuto and Burn The Fat www.BurnTheFatInnerCircle.com
John Berardi and Precision Nutrition
Keith Cunningham, the “Dad” from Rich Dad Poor Dad fame.
PipeDrive.com for sales and CRM tracking.
Watch Kyle Battis on YouTube
Thank You For Listening
The Business Called You is an ever-expanding global community of like minded business owners who want to expand their knowledge and be on the leading edge of the technology and business thinking that will take their business to the next level. This podcast is for entrepreneurs, small business owners or even start-ups who want to be inspired, and who want tools and actionable strategies to improve their life and their business. Jonathan Edwards brings his ever expanding knowledge as an Olympian and an Entrepreneur to bring you the latest and greatest in tech, psychology, productivity, books, inspiring people.
This podcast is part of Jonathan’s Podcast365 project.
Please leave a comment below.