Samantha Riley noticed so many entrepreneurs and business owners with great skills and an amazing message to deliver, struggle because they were unknown. It’s like they were the world’s best kept secret! She wondered why some people could grow their business and why so many allowed fear to hold them back.
Samantha Riley Quotes:
“Your business is part of your life, it isn’t your whole life.” – Samantha Riley
If you’re going to go into business, start educating yourself today because tomorrow never comes” Samantha Riley
Connect With Samantha Riley
Samantha on Linkedin
Samantha on Facebook
Samantha Riley’s Websites:
- Samantha reveals just why she thinks most businesses fail during the startup phase.
- how her jump out of high school led her to her first entrepreneurial experience.
- how her experience of bootstrapping her first businesses has led her to take complete ownership of all of her early success and failures.
- why Sam loves to focus on business in the startup phases.
- how a couple of signatures in the wrong spots caused Sam to start fresh.
- how a busy business, and working with your spouse, can be a recipe for divorce.
- the critical question you must ask yourself to have a successful business.
- the reasons people come to you versus other “gurus” in your industry.
- the critical steps to creating workflows and systems for your team and how to
- the tools people need for every phase of their business.
Key time point 22:30: where she reveals the critical decision about how to bring in your first task worker.
Samantha Riley’s Resources
Two books that every entrepreneur should read before they go into business:
The E-Myth Revisited: Why Most Small Businesses Don’t Work and What to Do About It
E-Myth Mastery: The Seven Essential Disciplines for Building a World Class Company
Books By Seth Godin
Taki Moore from www.CoachMarketingMachine.com
Gary Vaynerchuk and all his books
For managing projects: TeamworkPM
The “Alfred” App for productivity: Click here to grab it.